|Type:||Win 10 Pro OEM 64 Bit Spanish Version||Version:||Spanish|
|Origins:||Made In USA||Activation:||100% Online Activation|
|FQC Code:||FQC-08981||Warranty:||Valid For Lifetime|
Spanish Language Microsoft Windows Software Win 10 Pro OEM 64 Bit Online Activation
we are factory wholesaler, offer below items:window7 pro. oem/retailbox windows7 ultimate retailbox windows 8 professional OEM/ retailbox win7 pro COA sticker win7 ultimate COA sticker win8 pro OEM sticker win8.1 pro OEM sticker win10 pro OEM sticker win10 pro OEM pack (all COA supports installation via downloading application data from Microsoft and activating online)
Windows 10 Upgrade Offer is valid for qualified Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 devices, including devices you already own. Some hardware/software requirements apply and feature availability may vary by device and market. The availability of Windows 10 upgrade for Windows Phone 8.1 devices may vary by OEM, mobile operator or carrier. Devices must be connected to the internet and have Windows Update enabled. Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1 Update required.
Some editions are excluded: Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 8/8.1 Enterprise, and Windows RT/RT 8.1. Active Software Assurance customers in volume licensing have the benefit to upgrade to Windows 10 enterprise offerings outside of this offer. To check for compatibility and other important installation
information, visit your device manufacturer' s website and the Windows 10 Specifications page. Additional requirements may apply over time for updates. It has all the features of Windows 10 Home, plus important business functionality for encryption, remote log-in, creating virtual machines, and more. Get fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done, plus innovative features like an all-new browser built for online action and Cortana, the more personal digital assistant.
Ratings and reviews
 App experiences may vary.
 Windows Hello requires specialized hardware, including fingerprint reader, illuminated IR sensor or other biometric sensors.
 Broadband Internet required for some features (ISP fees apply). Xbox Live features only available with supported games in Xbox Live-supported countries, see xbox.com/live/countries. Limited number of games available in 2015 that support cross-device play; additional games to follow. Stream to one device at a time; streaming with multiplayer from Xbox One requires home network connection and Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately); Gold also required for multiplayer play on Xbox One. DirectX 12 only available with supported games and graphics
chips. Game DVR only available with supported hardware. Xbox One, PC/Tablet and Phone versions of games all sold separately.
 Cortana available in select markets at launch, experience may vary by region and device.
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC|
|RAM||1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit|
|Hard disk space||16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS|
|Graphics card||DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver|
OEM Software Notice:
· To purchase OEM System Builder software, you must be a System Builder and accept the System Builder License. "System Builder" means an original equipment manufacturer, an assembler, a Refurbisher, or a software preinstaller that sells the Customer System(s) to a third-party. OEM software may ONLY be distributed with a fully assembled computer system.
· For a desktop operating system or application software, the software also must be preinstalled on the hard drive of the fully assembled computer system, using the OEM Preinstallation Kit (OPK).
· The system builder who installs the software is responsible for the provision of end-user support
Important Information about this Product:
1. OEM software is intended for system builders and small OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) who manufacture computer systems and pre-install OEM system builder software onto those systems. It is not intended for purchase or installation by consumers.
2. OEM copies cannot be transferred from one PC to another. Once you install an OEM copy of Windows Operating System on a PC it must remain with that PC forever, unless upgraded to a newer version of Windows in the future. Retail versions can be moved from PC to PC, but your retail copy of Windows Operating System cannot be installed on more than one PC at any given time.
3. OEM copies do not come with any support from Microsoft. If you need to call Microsoft for support with Windows Operating System, you must pay a fee to do so. Retail copies come with a phone support incident included in the price.
1. We provide computer software, office software, system software.
2. We provide high quality, good price, high service products.
3. If the quality of doubt can buy 1 pcs a try, you will find this is a good product.
4. All our software 100% genuine key can be activated globally.